lady 1 smallest

How can we help you ?

Choose by Common products

Common questions about a Motor Breakdown Insurance

What do I do when I break down?

Firstly, make sure you are safe, and if you are on the motorway, do as National Highway says, go left, put your hazards on and get behind that safety barrier!

Then call the local highway agency from the closest emergency phone or by calling,

  • If you’re driving in England, call National Highways on 0300 123 5000.
  • If you’re driving in Scotland, call Traffic Scotland on 0800 028 1414.
  • If you’re driving in Wales, call Traffic Wales on 0300 123 1213.
  • If you’re driving in Northern Ireland, it’s recommended you call the police on 999.

If you can’t leave your vehicle or if you’re in a lane with live traffic:

  1. Turn on your hazard lights (and your sidelights if visibility is poor). Also, make sure everyone has their seatbelt on.
  2. Call 999 immediately.

After you have made sure you and your passengers are safe, please call us at 020 4599 4575 and we can send one of our friendly vehicle recovery operators to get you moving again!

Read More

What boilers do you cover?

We cover mains gas boilers only.

We do not cover, 

  • LPG Gas Boilers
  • Oil Boilers
  • Electric Boilers 
  • Air or ground source heat pumps 
  • Warm Air Units or Air conditioning 


When will my boiler service be carried out?

Your boiler needs to be serviced every 12 months to keep it running smoothly.

When you sign up with us you will be asked when your last boiler service took place, we will then schedule this accordingly.

We undertake our boiler services between April and October. If you need a service outside of this period there may be a small fee so please check your terms and conditions.  

My bike is old, is it worth insuring?

How dare you say that! Every bike matters! They all deserve to be loved, protected taken care of!

Even if it's old we can cover you if you have the proof of purchase.

To be covered for COVID, you need to have had all doses of the COVID vaccine you’ve been offered, including any booster jabs.

If you can’t have the vaccine due to a medical exemption, then don't worry we can still cover you! 

If you’ve refused any doses of the COVID vaccine or booster jab, then you won’t be covered any related claims.

Popular questions...